Pay your Annual USLA Membership of 75$
Benefits of being a ULSA member
To all our members, seasonal cottagers, or year-round residents
belonging to our association has benefits to take advantage of;
CONNECTION with other members
- Listing in the annual USLA Bulletin Membership Directory. This is of special importance in Fire Fighting and Rescue operations
ACTIVITIES for you and the family
- Access to a full range of Red Cross and Life Saving Society swim lessons at our Crowes Landing swim docks, for everyone of all ages. REDUCED Fees for members.
- Access to the popular Camp Kawartha, the brilliantly successful Environment Camp for children to learn and play
- A wide range of family activities and events, some with REDUCED costs including: Movie nights; Yoga, Aerobics; Swing Dancing; Reading Club; Family Paddle Day, Kids Fishing Derby, and the Yacht Club
- Popular annual events, including: AGM and Members' BBQ; The Stoney Lake Arts and Craft Show; The Kawartha’s best Fireworks show; The USLA Regatta
- Access to CPR and Defibrillator training, with REDUCED costs
OUR FACILITIES to use
- The Crowe's Landing “Pavilion” is available for dedicated events, weddings, or other occasions.
ADVOCACY AND STEWARDSHIP
- The USLA, together with other organizations, works to protect the lake and surrounding environment through active participation on various local committees.
- Active involvement in the local Lakes Alliance Group
FEDERATION OF ONTARIO COTTAGERS' ASSOCIATIONS (FOCA)
- Benefits of the USLA's membership in the Federation of Ontario Cottagers' Associations (FOCA), are available to all paid USLA members. These include discounts on cottage and boat insurance, CAA memberships and Cottage Life magazine subscriptions, as well as a free Canoe Museum membership.
Visit www.foca.on.ca for more information on these and other benefits.
Sign up for programs or special events quickly and securely and make sure your family is registered for your favorite program.